Monday, December 26, 2016

The Shitmas Hangover (Year 6’s Shitmas Wrap-up on The Acid Pop Cult Podcast!)



   Welcome to the 6th Annual "Shitmas Hangover" everyone! This year's Event included a great mix of both Shitmas Veterans as well a some newcomers! I hope to have you all back for Year 7!

As I done in previous years, I teamed up with my friends over at the Acid Pop Cult Podcast for an in-depth wrap-up about this Year's Shitmas Event! (LINK)

I talk about my thoughts on each of the 25 posts, give shoutouts to everyone's sites and share some other Holiday Happenings from this past month!

Stay tuned for tomorrow when I announce the 3 Contest Winners from this year's Big Giveaways and then I'm going going on a break for the rest of the week!

Merry Shitmas to All and Thanks Again everyone's continuous support of SMF!

- Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment