Thursday, December 1, 2016

Enter To Win A Custom "Scream" Poster from Hoss Creative!

On December 20, 1996 Wes Craven's Slasher Opus “Scream” was released in theaters and it gave the Horror genre a much needed shot in the arm! To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Ghostface’s Reign of Terror, The Colonial Theatre (In Phoenixville, PA) will be screening Scream for one night only in 35mm! (See Details of the 12/2 Show HERE)

The Poster seen above was made by Tim Hospador (of Hoss_Creative) for this Special Screening, but If you can't make the show but still would like to add this beautiful print to your wall please enter the contest below!

Ok So Here's All You Have All You Have To Do Enter For This “Scream” Poster Give-A-Way . . .

First I ask for you to please Like the Tim’s Instagram Page which can be found right (HERE)  
After doing that please come on back to this Contest Page and Post In The Comments Section your answer to the Infamous Question “What's your favorite scary movie?” . . .
 That's All There Is To It!

The Deadline for this Give-A-Way is Midnight December 20th (the Film’s 20th Anniversary!) 
So have your entry in by then and please also include your Email Address in your Comment so Ghostface can reach you if you Won!
 All entries will be given a Number and a Winner will be picked out using the Quick Random Number Generator App on my phone, so best of luck and thanks playing!


*Bonus*
For an extra chance to win Re-tweet this tweet that's dated (9:08 PM - 11/30 over at my Twitter Page

16 comments:

  1. My favorite scary movie is A Nightmare on Elm Street, the original one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre

    ReplyDelete
  3. TerrorVision. Nothing scarier than a metal loving space garbage alien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite scary movie is Scream. My entire living room is covered in various Scream prints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either The Shining or Evil Dead 2. Depends on my mood, I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite movie is the original Wolfman. It's also my favorite movie of all time. My email is jebmanning@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black Christmas (1974)

    My email address is
    austindhinderliter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite scary movie, is A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
    Wes Craven is the man, who opened me up to the world of horror movies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite scary movie is the first horror movie I saw when I was a kid! Nightmare on Elm Street!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's Christmas time, so my favorite scary movie is Silent Night, Bloody Night!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's Christmas time, so my favorite scary movie is Silent Night, Bloody Night!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a wrap, thanks for entering everyone, I will announce the Winner 12/27 along with the Winners of our other two Giveaways!

    ReplyDelete