Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Collection of Christmas Themed Horror Book Covers!

Here's a collection of Christmas Themed Horror Book Covers from over the years, if I missed any please let me know in the comments cause I'd be interested in checking them out!

First up is R.L. Stine's "Silent Night" Trilogy, I have all 3 books so I scanned the front and back covers! One thing I always liked about the "Fear Street" books was how much they looked just like an 80's Slasher Film you'd beg you parents to rent for you at the video store!






Next is "Slay Bells", this one is also from the 90's and is a "Slasher" set in a Shopping Mall!



The next to books I found online so I don't have much info on them, gotta say the covers are tremendous though!



Here's another one from Mr. Stine and a recent one at that!
It makes me happy to know that R.L. is still pumping out books to this day!

The following all come from the now sadly defunct page "If It Were Stine", a page that would take really horror movies and give them mock "Goosebumps" Covers and Names!
Jack Frost

Rare Exports

Black Christmas

S.N.D.N.

S.N.D.N. 4

S.N.D.N. 5

Terror Train


- Tom
http://shitmoviefest.tumblr.com/ (SMF on Tumblr; Page ran by Chris Gormley)


3 comments:

  1. O Little Town of Deathlehem and Return to Deathlehem

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Little Town of Deathlehem and Return to Deathlehem

    ReplyDelete