Monday, July 21, 2014

My first trip to Philly's "Bizarre Bazaar"!


Outside the Bizarre Bazaar!
720 South 5th Street (Philly, Pa)
 (Check them out on FacebookInstagram)

Today during my lunch break I headed down to South Street to check out a place I been wanting to check out the "Bizarre Bazaar" for the first time! The best way to describe this place is it's part vintage toy store and part Captain Spaulding's "Museum of Monsters & Madmen"!
Below are some pictures of Awesome Shit I spotted in the store that the owner "Prof. Ouch" was nice enough to let me take . . .


You know you entered an amazing place when they got a La Parka "LWO" sticker on their door!



Thinking of sending a postcard? Who better to get it there then BraveStar!

Dolemite!

The Turkish poster for "E.T."!

Flubber, Jack Frost, and Wild Wild West cards lol

Love that "Hobo With A Shotgun" lunchbox!

Old School Posters

So much Awesomeness in one Picture!

Random DVDS

You know you want that "Where's The Beef?" Towel!

Again does this place own or what?!?


One of my favorite things about this place was all the Wrestling memorabilia and toys they had on display!



I was so tempted to get that WWF game, but i always had a strong disdain for handheld games!

Today I went home with some wrestling toys from both Mexico and Japan (including a Vader and 2 Cool Scorpio!) 


These are all about the same size at the WCW Galoob figures from the 90's but even better since they have moving parts!


And now on to "Prof. Ouch's Oddittorium" located in the very back of the store!

Gein! 


Behold Fishboy!!!



And Finally . . .
 Need a Hand?

So if you ever find yourself Philly you owe it to yourself to check this place out, these pics are just the tip of the iceberg of all the cool stuff you'll find in the Bizarre Bazaar! I can't wait to get back there myself!

- Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment