Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Collection of Wrestling Customs I Wish I Had! (SMF Collector's Spotlight #1)

As you more than likely know (if you've been following this blog) I have loved the Hasbro Wrestling Figures since they first came out in 1990. It wasn't until recently that I finally completed my collection by getting the exclusive Green Card Series (Adam Bomb, The Smoking Guns, Crush, etc.)

But before doing so I have found myself joining groups on Facebook to discuss these classic figures and also started building a collection of Custom Figures based on wrestlers who for one reason or another never got immortalized in plastic. One like minded collector I've talked too is Neil of HATEmale-Clothing, and below are some of her collection of customs:

Hakushi, MVP aka Abe 'Knuckleball' Schwartz & Bastion Booger



Kamala (with walkout attire) & handler Kim Chee

The Bolshevik's (with walkout attire)

Iron Shiek & Slaughter

'Hillbilly' Jim, George 'The Animal' (that's artificial body hair), and Don Muraco


Thanks again for sharing Neil. I really need to get my hands on a "Hakushi" fig someday!

If you or anyone else reading this would like to be featured in a future SMF Collector's Spotlight shoot me a email at Shitmoviefest@Comcast.net


- Tom
https://www.facebook.com/ShitMovieFest

No comments:

Post a Comment