Friday, October 26, 2012

VHS Notebook!

I just recently became aware of a tumblr named the VHS Notebook when my friend Chris posted a link to it on the SMF FaceBook Page.
The Page is ran by Rickey Purdin and its quickly becoming one of my favorite new sites! Ricky writes quick reviews or notes to movies on a single notebook page that is then accompanied by a cute drawings of the movie's characters  . . . I find all of this to be brilliant and wish I thought of it first lol!
What makes me even happier that I now know of this page is Ricky's Awesome Taste in Movies! It's no secret that "Class of 1984" is my favorite movie of all time, and seeing his take on "Barnyard" and "Drug Store" put a huge smile on my face this morning!


Here's an example of some other art that the VHS Note Book features, but please check out the link for yourself because he appears to be updating it daily!
Ricky please keep up the Good Work and I look forward to seeing what you do next!

- Tom










3 comments:

  1. Those are amazing!!! I love the Popcorn one! Kristy Jett would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading and posting about the Tumblr page, Tom! Really flattered. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great stuff, I made sure the Popcorn one found it's was here:
      http://www.facebook.com/popcornmovie?fref=ts

      Delete