Monday, October 1, 2012

October Happenings/Events for the SMF Page!


October my favorite month of the year is finally here! I got a lot cool things lined up so far, let's have a look . . .


Wednesday Oct. 3rd is the Alpha Girls Movie Premiere at The Troc in Philly!

I been eager to see this Sorority Themed Horror  Film Directed by my good friends Tony Trov and Johnny Zito! Also a lot of great and talented people I know worked on this  . . . 
Wednesday is going to be a memorable night for sure!



Friday Oct. 5th also at The Troc Adam F'N Ant!
I been a fan since i was a little kid, but never thought I'd ever see him tour . . . well Friday it's happening!

I hope he play "Beat My Guest", favorite song of his for sure!



Friday Oct 12th to Sunday the 14th I'll be hanging with my friends Kat and Jeff from Maryland all weekend!
Friday is Halloween 3 at The Colonial Theatre
Saturday we are going to The Pennhurst Asylum
And Sunday if make it out of Pennhurst we are going to The Bates Motel

Sunday Oct. 21 we are doing a SMF Party . . . Rocktober 2!
Rockotober is a day of Rock Related Horror and/or Cult Films, Live Concerts and Documentaries.


And the final weekend of October is the one I look forward to the most all year . . . Chiller Con on the 26th and Exhumed Films 24 Hour Horror-thon the day after!
I can't wait to meet Andrew Mccarthy friday night and see 13 movies the next day on 35mm!
You can read last years recap of those right here ( Chiller Fall 2011 & Exhumed 2011 Horrorthon)

Ok So it's going to be a busy ass month, I hope to get writes up on half this stuff and also have a few new give-a-ways too well give out!

- Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment