Monday, October 1, 2012

Monster Mania 23 . . .



I was to busy having to much fun to take any notes for a great recap, so most of this past weekend's Monster Mania 23 in Maryland would have redundant anyway cause once again I spent most of my time drinking in the Hotel e Rom (Inside joke) that I shared with Jay & Steve http://www.iconvsicon.com/! My friends Jeff, Kat, and Claire were in the room next door so a full on drink fest took place along with my friends Tom, Nick, and Nicki on the outdoor patio . . . You had to be there, Hell maybe you were cause a lot of it was a blur! Saturday some of Jeff's and Kat's friends were there so I hung with them and did more Con stuff then the night before.









Between the two days I got to meet Asia Argento, Heather Langenkamp (Nancy from elm Street), and see a impromptu pushup challenge between "Flash Gordon" Actor Sam Jones and "Big Daddy" from Land of the Dead!





I bought  some neat stuff . . .







Before I end this . . .
Besides everyone I already gave shout out to, it was nice to also see Kristy Jett, Zach, Rob & Kim Dimension, Chris Ott, Jeff Zornow, Lisa, Sean and George ( from http://www.vhsps.com/ )

And That's That's


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Hope to see you at HorrorHound this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fair show, the fun was all cause of the people I became friends with :)

    I need to get myself to another HorrorHound for sure, I'll keep you posted

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get your nose trauma, sports, and must not begin before diving 2.aydan. Exactly fit the shape of the nose will be the average 3-6 months. estetigi

    ReplyDelete