Sunday, October 7, 2012

Gettin' Jiggy Wit It! (A Gallery of Jigglers!)



Jigglers were small toys made mostly in the 60s and 70s by the Ben Cooper company, the best way to describe them is that they hung on a rope and well they jiggled!

About 95% of the ones you will find online are Horror Themed and the rest are either Super Heros or Monkey related. I still have the skeleton one I used above for this post since I was a kid.
He started off as just another Halloween decoration, but soon he found himself into battles with the Ninja Turtles and Ghostbusters!

I also use to own these prisoners and Frankenstein but sadly long lost them over the years!



 Any way below are some other made in the last 50 years and then some more modern ones that have come along!
















Modern Jigglers . . .









- Tom 

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I had the Skeleton one growing up too! We would always use it to decorate a lamp in our living room. It would hang out from under it's shade, by the lamp's switch, all October. I forgot about that thing until you posted this. Thank! - Cory

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support. I'll be around much more in the Winter months, for now I update the Facebook Page a few times a day :)
      http://www.facebook.com/ShitMovieFest

      Delete
  3. Ya!I like it complete abounding because it has complete accessible online autograph of different accommodation like acclimatized adeptness and the latest news. I am a googler and seek on abounding topics.

    seo company in india

    ReplyDelete
  4. I capital to acknowledge you for this abundant read!! I in fact enjoyed every little bit of it and I acquire you bookmarked to analysis out the new getting you post.
    Bulk SMS provider in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete