Monday, October 22, 2012

Enter To Win Two Custom Mirrors from Curious Goods!


My good buddy Mike Smash of Curious Goods was kind enough to donate two of his custom mirrors for this latest SMF Give-A-Way! 

Both Mirrors are ready to be hung on your wall and feature a plethora of Classic VHS Covers of Movies from the 70s and 80s!

To Enter For This Give-A-Way I ask for you to please Join/Like the Curious Goods FaceBook Page which can be found right . . . HERE 
After doing that come on back to this Contest Page and Post In The Comments Section Below saying that you joined Curious Goods and also tell us what your Favorite Scene from a Horror Movie that features a Mirror is e.g. Poltergeist, Candyman . . .

The Deadline for this Give-A-Way is Midnight November 5th, 
so please have your entry in by then and please also include your Email Address in your Comment so I can reach you if you Won!

 All entries will be given a Number and a Winner will be picked out using the Quick Random Number Generator on my phone, so best of luck and thanks playing!


PS Don't Forget About The Other Big Give-A-Way on this blog for this Halloween 3: Season of the Witch poster!
Final Processing for that Give-A-Way is Midnight October 31st


- Tom

14 comments:

  1. I joined the Curious Goods Facebook Page. My favorite scene from a horror movie featuring a mirror is definitely from Candyman because, as a little kid, there were so many urban legends revolving around summoning evil spirits in a mirror that to have it played out in a movie was horrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined the Curious Goods Facebook page. My favorite horror film scene involving a mirror is when Lucy in The Boogey Man sees her mother's lover in the mirror and smashes it, and whoever gets reflected upon by a leftover shard (often glowing red) ends up dying. Basically the whole movie revolves around evil mirror shards, which is neat. mikezaleski82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined the Curious Goods Facebook Page. My favorite scene from a horror movie featuring a mirror is from Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. While in Freddy's "world," the group is walking down a hall of mirrors when simultaneously, Freddy appears in each mirror and grabs the kids and drags them into the mirrors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I of course am following Curious goods, and as far as mirror scenes go....Phantasm all the way. The Tall Man freaks my shit out.
    goreandgrog@gmail.com
    Tromeric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joined Curious Goods' FB page! My fave scene in a Horror film involving a mirror... hmmm... Guess I'll go with Evil Dead II when Ash's reflection messes with him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNxCsnRtdWk "We don't think so. We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound... fiiine?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I joined Curious Goods Face Book Page. My fav scene is Fright Night with the mirrors using the sunlight to kill Jerry.

    Email pjwalsh25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Added and favorite movie moment is Army of Darkness. The world needs more miniAshes.

    Shogunnamedsabbath@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was stoked to join the Curious Goods page. I'd have to go with Candyman for my favorite mirror scene. At least the best one that springs to mind. It's not a movie, but there's an awesome mirror scene in Doom 3, and I've been playing through the new BFG edition lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the Curious Goods Facebook page! I think one of my favorite, iconic mirror scenes in a horror movie is in The Shining. When 'REDRUM' is revealed to be 'MURDER' on the bedroom door.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i liked the curious goods page and my fave mirror scene is the redrum one in the shining...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liked the Curious Goods facebook page and I'll just say those are the greatest mirrors I've ever seen. I love the mirror scene in Dead Heat, it's cheesy but awesome.
    jonnydead@bloodsuckinggeek.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Curious Goods. They always make awesome stuff and also gotta love the tip of the hat with their name to Friday the 13th the series. I would say my favorite mirror scene believe it or not has to be in Prince Of Darkness. I love the end and how the devil himself starts to reach through and the glass almost turns towards water. Also Father Loomis breaking it with the ax and the woman getting trapped on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked (and still like) the Curious Goods page. My fav mirror scene is from Phantasm. I was nine years old the first time I saw it. Michael getting pulled through that closet door mirror really scared the hell outta me.
    Btw, nice place you got here. -zapata594(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete