Saturday, August 4, 2012

Total Recall: Get Your Ass To Mars Edition


Well actually it's called the "Mind-Bending Edition", but for a mere $8 dollars Thursday I picked up this Total Recall Blu-ray and already watched it twice since!

I had the Audio Commentary with Arnold Schwarzenegger & Paul Verhoeven on the second time around, besides the Stunning picture quality that feature alone was worth owning this disk!

It's been a good while since I last watched Recall & I gotta say it was nice to get my ass back to Mars, laugh at/with Schwarzenegger, and see the 3 Boobs Chick in HD!

But I also forgotten how much I loved the Johnny Cabs, the little person hooker, the turncoat Benny with his 4 or 5 kids, and the totally badass Michael Ironside!


I know most of you aren't going to be seeing the remake of Total Recall this weekend (myself included), but I highly recommend visiting the future by visiting the past and support this new Blu-ray release!


- Tom

2 comments:

  1. I have it on a dual blu-ray with Terminator 2....which was a genius buy at the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I have yet to grab any of the Terminator film on Blu yet, soon maybe

      Delete