Thursday, August 2, 2012

Some My Favorite Cosplay Pics from Horror Cons . . .

With Monster Mania 22 right around the corner I figured why not make a post some of my favorite Horror Related Cosplay pictures I took or had appeared in from the last year! 

Let's start off with my favorite of which I took of a guy dressed as a "They Live" alien at 2011's Rock and Shock . . . 

OBEY!


Up Next is many different Jasons I ran across at the Cons!



Jason vs. Toxie!

My friend Jeff as Jason 6!

Lydia from Beetlejuice!


Me, Leslie Vernon, and a Can of PBR . . . Paradise Lost? Found It!

(B)ASH

Farmer Vincent!

And last but not least . . .
DEATH!

M.M. 22 is in two weeks, I hope to see more Jasons to add to the collection!

- Tom 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/COVERS2/MOTEL%20HELL.jpg

      Delete
  2. Whether your prime concern is taste or variety, Vaporfi got you covered.

    With vape juices that come from food-grade ingredients, their vaping flavors are amazingly smooth and consistent.

    ReplyDelete