Saturday, August 25, 2012

Poster Give-A-Way from House of Mysterious Secrets!



We are teaming up once again with our good friends over at House of Mysterious Secrets for another cool Give-a-Way! This time around there will be 3 winners chosen and each one will receive a 11" x 17" Poster of their choice from this LIST!

Ok So Here's All You Have All You Have To Do Enter For This Give-A-Way . . .
First I ask for you if haven't done already to please Join/Like the H.O.M.S. on FaceBook, that page can be found right HERE, then after doing that come back to this SMF Contest Page and Post In The Comments Section Below what Poster you liked the most from the list of choices
That's All There Is To It!

The Deadline for this Give-A-Way is Midnight September 3rd, so have your entry in by then and please also include your Email Address in your Comment so I can reach you if "A Winner Is You!"
 All entries will be given a Number and the 3 Winners will be picked out using the Quick Random Number Generator on my phone, so best of luck and thanks playing!

- Tom

22 comments:

  1. I'd pick that "NIGHTMARE" poster. I love that movie.

    Please message me at johnnyhorror92182@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pick Creepers

    mauiddb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Return of the Living Dead French Poster

    robocopssadside@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Savage Streets

    kurtrussellsbeard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freddy 3 French poster

    Adamgotthardt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. John Carpenter's The Thing poster was my favorite by far.

    sshuisken@gmail.com

    Show me some love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the trick r treat sam poster




    metalxdan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Phantasm poster is awesome!

    lvingdeadgirl176@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON STANDING POSTER

    strahdtheband@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. If this includes posters that aren't in stock right now then I'd go with the A Nightmare on Elm Street "Nancy Sleeping" Poster.If not then Night of the Living Dead Poster. sxesuperstar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Devil's Rejects Captain Spaulding Poster. I <3 Captain Spaulding!


    Candieland48@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Texas Chainsaw Massacre Japanese Poster!

    zombie@thezombified.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damn, I just spent so long fawning over all of those posters. So many cool ones to choose from! I especially love seeing international artwork.

    Any way, my choice would be the Suspiria poster

    alexjdivincenzo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have always loved the C.H.U.D. poster. codymashek@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I picked: HUMANOIDS FROM THE DEEP JAPANESE POSTER
    Please message me at actionaudio83@yahoo.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Texas Chainsaw Japanese poster and the Trick r Treat Sam poster is amazing. Thanks for the contest :) Mike. Prozacdose ( @ ) gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i would love either the chopping mall or the killer clowns from outer space poster

    pizzajohn07@aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many good choices. I think the French Elm Street 3 would be my pick! jessew2@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. "Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things." Thanks! mikezaleski82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. If out of stocks are okay then the Trick R Treat Sam poster please. If not, the French Creepshow one is amazing.
    mr durden 21 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry wasn't around to do it yesterday, here's the winners . . .

    1. Ryan/Kurtrussellsbeard@gmail.com

    2. Kid Festered/Adamgotthardt@gmail.com

    3. zombie@thezombified.com

    ReplyDelete