Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Happenings/Events for the SMF Page!


Well July is officially over, here's what's on deck so far for this month . . . 

On Friday 8/3 I'll be at The Colonial Theatre, their First Friday Fright Night is playing "Poltergeist" in 35mm!
I'm a big fan of the movie so this will be a nice treat Friday night!

The next day on Saturday 8/4 I'm going on a River Tubing Adventure with my Friends Jeff and Katt! I been looking forward to this since they told me about it at Blobfest a few weeks back!

On The Weekend of August 10th I'm heading up to Long Island to hang with John &  Jen Squires to celebrate Kristy Jett's B-day!

August 17th to the 19th is Monster Mania 22 time!
Only Celebs I really care to meet are Carl Weathers, Bradley Gregg, and Nancy Allen. Looking more to seeing my friends and buying some awesome shit!

So pretty good stuff so far I must say!

- Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment