Saturday, July 28, 2012

Vice Squad!


Vice Squad is a movie I didn't see until I was in my early 20 but since then it's become a favorite of mine, the Brutal Pimp "Ramrod" played by Wings Hauser is one of the best characters in Exploitation Film History and the song "Neon Slime" sang by Wings is a classic!
Thanks to a tip from Kevin Johnson last week I was able to win this Ebay auction for a lot of very cool "Vice Squad" items!

First up is the original 1982 National Screen Service movie poster.  Poster measures 27" x 40", is folded and in very good condition, no tears or pin holes!


Next is the original National Screen Service 1982 Lobby Card Set.  I had picked up one of these at Chiller Weekend last Spring, but now I have the whole Set includes all 8 cards, each card measure 11" x 14" . . .









And last but not least is this Vice Squad T-shirt and even better it's in my size Medium!

All of these came Scott Ford's Drive Inn Graphics , check out his site cause there is all kinds of movie posters and props on there!


I leave you now with the Epic "Neon Slime"!



- Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment