Friday, June 1, 2012

June Happenings Here on the SMF Blog . . .


So far June is shaping up to be another fun month, here's look at some of the Events and Parties I will be checking out . . .

Friday June 1st:

I'll be checking this out later tonight in 35mm, besides seeing the movie I very excited to hang out with some of my "Horror Family" (John S. , Jen C, and Kristy Jett) as the come to the Colonial for the first time. Also my friends JAy and Kat from Maryland will be in attendance!
The poster above is the work of Chris Garofalo and you can enter to Win one right HERE


Saturday June 2nd:

My boys Jay & Steve from Icon vs Icon are coming up for this. A lot of Drinking will be had at the show & in Center City and maybe I can also get Shannon Elizabeth to sign my copy of "Jack Frost"!

Tuesday June 5th:
The Cribs at Johnny Brenda's
One on my favorite bands from the last 10 years are playing a small gig in Fishtown!

Saturday June 8th:
The Guys Behind First Friday Fright Night Host Their First "Event"

Also some time this month Chris and I are doing a SMF Party Sequel to "Zombies vs Ninja"!


So that's what I have lined up so far, be sure to check back on the blog for updates and recaps of these and other shenanigans!

- Tom Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment