Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's A Great Time To Be A "Halloween 3" Fan!


"Halloween 3: Season of the Witch" is a movie you either LOVE or Hate, I happen to fall into the Love category myself. It's my goto film when I want to watch something but I'm not sure what that something is and because of that I watch "Season of the Witch" at least once of month!

I could hardly contain the excitement when I heard that "Scream Factory" a Horror off shoot of "Shout Factory" would be releasing "Halloween 3" along with part 2 very soon on Blu-ray with loads of Special Features! 
"HALLOWEEN III Collector’s Edition Special Features

- Audio commentary with director Tommy Lee Wallace
- Audio commentary with actor Tom Atkins
- Stand Alone: The Making of HALLOWEEN III: Season of the Witch featuring Tommy Lee Wallace, Tom Atkins, Stacey Nelkin, Dick Warlock, Dean Cundey and more
Horror’s Hallowed Grounds- Revisiting the original shooting locations
- Still Gallery
- Theatrical Trailers and TV Spots

And since I preordered the movie, I will also get that Nathan Thomas Milliner Art in Poster Forum . . . So next time I meet Tom Atkinks and Stacey Nelkin I'll make sure to have that on hand to get signed!


Now besides that awesome Special Edition of Season of the Witch, here's 4 Shirts coming from House of Mysterious Secrets to look out for!





Oh and one last Treat (Not Trick) on October 5th (2012) as part of their "First Friday Fright Night" The Colonial Theater will be playing "Halloween 3: Season of the Witch" in 35mm!
This will be my first time seeing an actual Film Print of the movie, and I'm really hoping to get as many of you out for that as possible!

- Tom 

3 comments:

  1. I've always felt that Halloween III was underrated. Nice to see that they're finally getting around to releasing a proper, full-featured version, instead of the bare-bones DVD that we've all been accustomed to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree. Besides that DVD, I still have the crappy "Goodtimes" VHS from the mid90s also lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always liked this one a lot too. I could just never understand, much like with Zombie's Halloweens, how people could say they suck so bad...yet turn around and love H20 and ressurection.

    ReplyDelete