Wednesday, June 20, 2012

An Awesome Pack of Goodies from Freddy In Space!



My Good Friends John and Jen of Freddy In Space sent me a really cool package of goodies today in the mail! I wanted to open as soon as I got back to my office, but that Freddy Astronaut art on the box was to neat to destroy!
So I figured I'd wait to got home . . . 
Big Mistake as I was cutting into the box with a knife I ended up puncturing myself with the point of the blade and bleed like a stuff pig for a good five minutes!


 I was getting ready to knock on my neighbor's door to see if I could get a ride to the emergency room, which odd enough would be my second trip this week after getting injured at work on monday, but after applying pressure with a rag the blood started to stop shooting out! Ok well enough about me and what can only be described as someone putting a "Death Curse" on me, here's the cool stuff the Squires' sent me :)

First off I got this limited to 20 "Maniac Cop" Playset from (The Art Of) Patrick Carson Sparrow!
 I saw John post these a couple time on his page and wanted to grab one myself so this is super cool!

During the Spring John and Jen went to the Yankee Pedlar Inn  where the movie "The Innkeepers" was made and they got me a pack of matches from the Bar! 

This is going with the Keychain I got from the Philly premier!
You can read all about their trip to the Inn right (HERE)

Also got a really cool sticker for "Eelio's" and a copy of Lunch Meat VHS/!  


And last but not least John knows of my love for Horrible "Asylum's Films", so there's not doubt this copy of "Nazis at the Center of the Earth" will debut at a SMF Party in the Near Future!

Great stuff Guys, thanks again for all of this and hopefully my present for your upcoming B-Day makes you Scream!

- Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment