Saturday, May 26, 2012

Creative & Otherwise Awesome Beer Labels (Vol. 1)


Sometimes when I am in Northern Libs I will hit up The Foodery to try some different Imported  Beer or to get some special bottles for a SMF Party. From the creative names the breweries use to labels or can designs you are almost always enticed to give them a Shot! Here are some of the best for this first volume of "Awesome Beer Bottles and Cans"!







Rouge' "Santa's Private Reseve" in one of my favorite things of X-mas Season! 










Sperm Beer? No Thanks!


- Tom Bryce

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to try some Zombie Dust or Darkness and even get my hands on one of those Satan Glasses. Also, That devilchick above is hot as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satan's Red is very good, I wouldn't mind that glass either.

    ReplyDelete