Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Contest: Enter to Win a Limited Edition "Night of the Demons" Shirt!


Kevin Miller of House of Mysterious Secrets has just released a Very Limited and Exclusive Shirt featuring Angela from the Cult Classic "Night of the Demons" and I just so happened to score one for the latest SMF Give-a-Way!



To Enter all you have do is post in the Comments Section Below (The SMF Blog Only, Not via Facebook or Email) and say what Costume you will be Wearing to Angela's Halloween Party! Remember since the Movie is set in the Late 80s think more on the lines of "Max Headroom" and not Heath Ledger's "Joker" or Ryan Gosling in "Drive"! 

Ok so Here's Some Very Simple Rules . . . 
Please Enter Only Once and Do So by Midnight May 7th . . . 
After that Deadline I will put All the Names Entered into a Bag and pick a Name out it! 
Oh and please include your Email Address in your Entry so I don't have to Hunt You Down if you Win!  

Thanks again to House of Mysterious Secrets for putting out such an Awesome Shirt and also be sure to check out all the other Cool Stuff Kevin has on his Site!


Oh and one last thing . . .
Don't Forget About this other SMF Contest for a  5 Poster Set from London 1888 . . .

That Contest is up until Midnight May 14th and can be found right HERE 

- Tom Bryce

29 comments:

  1. Freaking bad ass shirt.

    For Angela's party I will be dressing up as a giant size sun dried poodle turd.

    Robocopssadside@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will attend Angela's party dressed as Gary Heidnik's basement.
    slipnasty@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenny, I would have bet good money on you showing up as Uncle Eddie Savitz's Pizza Box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Punky Brewster, cuz she's bodaciously bitchin' dude!

    twolfson83@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Kate)
    the Pillsbury Dough Boy (or Girl, in my case)

    gubstrina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pink ballerina costume, of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would TOTALLY go as Gozer, red eyes & all! "ARE YOU A GOD?" "no." "then...DIE!" hahaha

    afra1dofclowns@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be dressing up as Mac Tonight for Angela's party.

    Veshango@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going as the mistress of the dark,Elvira. Zombaby 13@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going as Herbert West.

    rightguard at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'm gonna go as one of the Lost Boys. Since it's the late 80's, I already have the mullet.

    Nathan (Son of Celluloid)
    fromhell13@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going as the California raisins.....all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mad Max a la Road Warrior maxageddon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. id go as the noid.


    metalxdan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll dress up as Angela from Sleepaway camp at other Angela's Halloween Party. Just gonna throw on a wig and go naked. austin@horrornerd.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll be going as Camp Loman, the traveling bible salesman, from Maximum Overdrive.

    delvarrick at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd go as Spock! A Vulcan fighting off Demons would make for a great party!

    WesternWorf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will be going as a Female Darth Vader!!!

    Cannibaltromette@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm going as Madonna..with the pointy bra

    crluckystar at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I intend to go as Elliot from E.T., because it's an easy costume for me to pull off, and it's still pretty relevant by the time I go to Angela's party.

    UncoveredFilms@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally dressing up as Mr. Wing from Gremlins!

    partygrindhustle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Eyebrowless Punk Arnold hunting John Connor. Or more likely, just a Computer Date dressed in Leathahhh!

    nonsvchardcore (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. "austin@horrornerd.com" is this contest's winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congrats! that one nearly made me snort my soda when i read it!

      Delete
  26. Edgar Frog.

    If she tries to stop me, or vamp out in any way, I'll stake her without even thinking twice about it!

    ReplyDelete