Monday, March 12, 2012

The Creature from the Black Lagoon (By Terry Cruikshank)

Sorry I was very under weather today, hence no Monster Mania 21 recap just yet, but I do have the energy to post about the coolest thing I picked up at this past weekend Horror Con . . .

 It's a Gill-man figure done by Terry Cruikshank Creations

I have been a fan of Terry's talents for a good while now and I wanted to get this Creature figure at HorrorHound in Ohio, but I was afraid it would take a lot of damage on the flight home. As you can see this Gill-Man is huge!  The pic above it is standing next to the old B.K. toy from the 90s and my photo doesn't do it any justice because it is highly detailed.

For more info about what other figures Terry has given life to check out his page right here:





- Tom Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment