Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Where's The Fucking Bourbon?

For a good while now Mike Smash (of Curious-Goods) and I have been tossing around ideas for making shirts we could sell at Horror Cons. We had a list of films that we really thought would make for a killer shirt, but one we both agreed on was doing something for "Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors"! Not only is it one of my all time favorite Horror Movies, but it's one of the earliest I can recall seeing and my introduction to all things Krueger!

There's so many iconic scenes and Freddy "one liners" in Dream Warriors to choose from, but we narrowed it down to one scene in particular . . .  "Where's The Fucking Bourbon? "

This past weekend while Mike was in Florida he started talking to Chris Ott of London 1888, and Chris was more than up to the task of capturing Elaine Parker's Decapitation for us! Later that night I got this outline drawing from Chris, who was already channeling his inner Kristen Parker and Staying up late, Burning The Midnight Oil (I have no doubt in my mind that he had Dokken blasting on his computer!)


                                 A Day later it was finished and ready to go off to the printer!
I am in love with this!

I must have over a 100 Horror related shirt in my closet, but never in my wildest dreams did I think I would play a part in getting one made, and even better one as good looking as the one Chris lent his talents too! I have always been a huge fan of Chris' work and I consider this a real honor to do business with both him and Mike on what is the first of what hopefully will be many other shirt creations in the future!


So, by now I guess you're wonder how you can get one of these bad boys! Well, it's going to be a Limited Edition of only 72 shirts (1 dozen per size S-M-L-XL-2XL-3X) and it's going to be available exclusively at MonsterMania 21 in Cherry Hill, NJ (March 9 - 11)! So, if you are looking to buy one Mike Smash will have them set up on his table at this Connvention and if you don't know who Mike is get a hold of me and I will point you in the right direction :)

Sorry there will be NO pre-orders for thi item and the prices go as follows:  $20 for S-M-L-XL and $25 For 2XL-3X and once they're gone . . . they're gone!




- Tom Bryce

6 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous. Were I headed to Monster Mania I would surely be coming home with one. Be sure and update if they go on sale online anywhere at some point. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Mister Bones, and thanks Erik. Ott's work Is Always Top Notch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is very kickass. A great tribute to one of my favorite Nightmare scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete