Monday, February 13, 2012

Vintage Print Advertisements (Week #3)

Oh Yeah . . . Dig It!
P.S. I bet Red Roster did the JOB that Night!

Last week I promised some old toy ads for this edition of V.P.A. and while I found some really good ones, I didn't think it was enough for a full post (not just yet). So while I'm still working on that idea I went ahead and scanned these vintage ads from a March 1990 TV Guide for you guys!

I found this about a week ago in mint condition! It was a great blast from the past, and I totally remember some of these shows like it was yesterday. The others I can't figure out how they ever made it to the air!

I Would kill for a show like this today!
Anyone remember this Robert Englund hosted show?

A family with both Robert Mitchum and Juliette Lewis as members = Scariest Family On The Block!

Proof that TBS didn't always suck!

I use to watch these "Specials" in the hope something would go wrong, lol.

Bye ALF, It's been real!

I got nothing here . . .

I need to see this movie like Yesterday!

Ever hear of these shows? Me neither!

Nice try, but you sir are no Ponyboy Curtis! 

I use to have the biggest crush on this girl. Check out the 1990 Movie "Lisa" if you have never seen it.
Totally Underrated.

If it means I don't have to worry about seeing "Beaches" I'd say this is a pro HBO ad!

Well, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed this substitute to the toy ads idea. I'm going to try my hardest to have that together next time around :)




-Tom Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment