Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Happening for Shit Movie Fest . . .


Halloween my favorite time of the year a has sadly come and gone, but I'm going to do everything in my Power to Keep It's Spirit Alive for a little while longer.

Here's a sneak peek of some activates I have planed for the month of November and will be posting/recapping on the blog in the weeks ahead.


Friday November 4th:
                              Nightbreed (in 35mm) at The Colonial Theatre in Phoenixville, PA

This will be my first time viewing Clive Barker's NightBreed and what better way then seeing in 35mm in the very Theatre The Blob was shot in!
I been trying to attend as many of the Colonial's First Friday Fright Nights that I can make. Coming up in the next few months are Silent Night Deadly Night (12/2/2011) , Friday the 13th: Part 7 - The New Blood (1/13/2012), and My Bloody Valentin (2/3/2012)


Sunday November 6th:
                                               Shit Movie Fest present: Tales From The Shit

Anthology Horror Films is the theme for this month's Shit Movie Fest. Mike Smash and I are going to fit in as many movies as we can on that day, spread out on 4 separate TVs throughout the House!
The TV in the Living Room will host the 5 Main Movies of the day, but we will also being playing a movie in the Kitchen and 2 down in his WorkShop with one of those TVs strictly showing VHS

So were are looking at about 25 Movies being featured at this Event!
And just like any good Anthology Horror Film there is usually a Wrap Around Story . . .
 That will be the Party . . . Because any where you gather, there will be a movie playing nearby!


November 11 - 13, 2011

                                               HorrorHound Weekend in Cincinnati, Ohio
                              Aka the weekend I get to meet John Saxon and Michael Rooker!

I'll be going to this even with Mike and I am going to try and take as many pictures as possible, there's a lot good guests at this Event. Many a whom I haven't seen make the East Coast Convention Rounds yet!
Really looking forward to this! Check out who's all going to be there (HERE)

Friday November 18th
                                           Friday the 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan
                         Midnight Movie at the Landmark Sunshine Theater (New York City)

I'm going up to New York this weekend to hang with some of my Good Friends and to also watch Jason Take A Boat Ride for about and Hour and then see him walk around Times Square for about 10 minutes!
Oh and Kane Hodder will be in attendance! I hope I have my Fright Rags Hatchet Shirt by the time this weekend comes around!

Saturday November 26th
                                                  G.W.A.R. Live at the Electric Factory!

I haven't seen these guys in a few years and I been craving some Celebrity Deaths and Gore! Always a Bloody Good Time . . . Literally!


Well like I said I'm going to write recaps of all of these Events and if time permits maybe get a few Movie Reviews up . . .  So Thanks again for reading my blog and please Spread the Word  . . .

- Tom Bryce
http://www.facebook.com/ShitMovieFest

No comments:

Post a Comment