Friday, October 28, 2011

31 Of My Favorite Cult & Horror Movie Related Shirts . . . (1 of 2)

Just Time For Halloween, here are 31 of my favorite Horror and Cult Movie Related Shirts.
I didn't tap into "Ript Apperal", "TeeFurry", or "Threadless" for this list since many of the shirts are only available for small window of time.

Sites I did feature shirts from include the following . . . FrightRags, House of Mysterious Secrets, Rotten Cotton, Western Evil, HorrorShirts.com, and a few more.

Anyway here goes . . .


                                                          31.  Silver Bullet (Fright Rags)
                                                http://www.fright-rags.com/silver-bullet-p-410.html
I like how this shirt fits a lot of the memorable characters and scenes from the 1985 movie on it without it being to crowded. It's just right
.

30. Walter Chang's Market  (Wake Up Time To Die!)
Tremors inspired shirt for Perfection, Nevada's Loan Convenience Market!


29. Sleepaway Camp (House of Mysterious Secrets

http://www.houseofmysterioussecrets.com/product.php?productid=19002&cat=244&page=
If you seen Sleepaway Camp before then you know this scene ;)


28: Cugo (Fright Rags)

A simple design that's right to the point, I love the blood covered face of our favorite Rabid Dog.

27: Puppet Master (Fright Rags) (No Longer in Stock)
Great shirt for the Classic Direct to Video Horror Series, Only complaint is Jester and Miss Leach aren't featured.

26: Conal Cochran from Halloween 3 (Horror Shirts)
Rumor has it all all proceeds to go to turning your kid's head into Mush and Spiders!


25: ILSA SHE WOLF OF THE SS SHIRT (House of  Mysterious Secrets)
Great shirt, but very NSFanywhere, I feel bad wearing even when I am alone in my house.


24: Deadly Spawn (Fright Rags) (Not currently in Stock)
I didn't see this movie until about a year ago, if I did I would have bought this shirt when they had it for sale. Do you yourself a favor and hunt down Deadly Spawn!

23: Street Trash (Fright Rags)
Another less known shirt to be given the Fright Rags treatment. A very colorful Shirt, just like the deaths drinking Viper brings ons!

22: They Live . . .  We Sleep (Western Evil)
A very clever They Live/Nguyễn Văn Lém Mashup!


21: Friday the 13th Part 2 (Fright Rags Exclusive)
This was only for sale for one day and I very happy to have gotten my hands on it. I happen to like part 2 better then the first Friday the 13th and this captures Amy Steel perfectly.

20: Thriller (Fright Rags)
Aka "They Call Her One Eye" this movie was a huge inspiration on Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill. I also like how it's a red shirt, I own way to may black tees it's nice to have something of a different color.



19: Any of these ShoNuff (The Last Dragon) Shirts at Redubble . . .
Who's Da Mastah?

18: Death Wish 3 (Rotten Cotten)
The Best "Death Wish" Movie has a shirt almost as cool as Paul Kersey himself!

17: Dusk To Dawn (Fright Rags) (No Longer in Stock)
How Badass is this Shirt? Hopefully they restock this one for the people whom missed out.

16: Christine (Fright Rags)
I bought this shirt for my Dad since he loves Christine and is a Classic Car Fan.

Ok well that Shirts #31 - #16 . . .
Hope you enjoyed the list so far, here's the rest . . .



- Tom Bryce
















2 comments:

  1. BIG TOM!
    How did I know he loved that movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He owned it VHS before I ever seen it, anytime I seen any Christine related stuff I try to get it for him :)

    ReplyDelete